The Pimoroni Environmental monitor is an amazing piece of hardware. I recently purchased a few to monitor air quality around the house. https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/enviro?variant=31155658457171
Packed into the HAT for a Raspberry Pi Zero you will find:
- BME280 temperature, pressure, humidity sensor
- LTR-559 light and proximity sensor
- MICS6814 analog gas sensor
- ADS1015 analog to digital converter (ADC)
- MEMS microphone
- 0.96″ colour LCD (160×80)
- Connector for particulate matter (PM) sensor (available separately)
- Pimoroni breakout-compatible pin header
Device Definition json file is in the github repository along with the source code. This can be imported into Azure IoT Central and the views generated.
Product Information: https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/enviro?variant=31155658457171
Where to buy?